armies i own

  • death korp of krieg army(still gathering money)
  • ogre blood bowl team(not finished)
  • isengard army
  • chaos marines(steel bretheren/iron warriors)
  • e,pire army(rogue army of helicarnassus)

new conversons and painting thingys

Friday, 26 February 2010

latest updates

hey all i have good news
finally got a camera available and will start putting pictures of my figs and projects up within a week
also i wanted to carry on with warlord but i painted bezerkers instead and nearly lost the will to live after a few hours lol

3 comments:

  1. Hi, jacob here from chool, I will add your blog to my blogroll and its a sweet blog. Lets get some pics of that warlord titan up hey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, jacob again, just wanted to point you towards the soap box section on my blog (its on the left sidebar) it lets you put a post on my blog to get more publicity, look on my blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jacob on again, was wondering if you'd like to do a tale of 4 gamers (40k) with me, here is the link to the post where yuou can find out more:
    http://gamelisenceworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/tale-of-4-gamers-tale-of-4-gamers.html

    Just put that in your nav bar and search.

    ReplyDelete